THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bleh

Ok so today isn't great, neither have been the past few days. I go alot on Baby Center and there is a particular board I stay on called TTC and free to be me. Two girls that are well known faces on there have gotten there pos preg tests in the past 3 days and although I am glad for them it makes me depressed. I am starting to worry if I am going to be able to have another child. Questions like what if something is wrong with me or my hubby are starting to float through my head. This past weekend was supposed to be my fertile weekend, the hubby and I had lovins twice and I am hoping that is enough. I still haven't gotten crosshairs on my chart for my temps so I don't even know if I ovulated yet. *Sigh* Update tomorrow I guess.

0 comments: