THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Week 10

Ok so I have been slacking a bit. I am 10w 4 days today. So far it's been pretty uneventful. My first real bout of sickness was 6weeks 4 days and that was the day I quit smoking :D It was so easy. Much more so then I would have expected for sure. For the most part though the sickness has been at an minimum. It's stronger at night somedays. Other days it's b/c I am hungry. Nothing like when I was pregnant with Laila and Ayden though. With those two I was sick allll day long. I have noticed I have a tendency to get dry mouth though O.o

I had my first U/S at 7 weeks 4 days and the baby looked like a little lime bean. We could see the little heart beating, it made me feel so good to see!

A couple of days ago I noticed I can feel the hard roundness starting between my pelvic bones. Its so exciting :D I also have noticed I am getting the same back pain I experienced after I had Laila. >.< I get stuck on my back alot and Jer laughs at me and says, "turtle, turtle, turtle."

I am convinced I am having a girl. I don't know why but that's what I think. I don't want to find out but Jer does. I am going to have to work on that *sigh*

Well until the next time :) I will try to do better in writing more often. I am just so darn tired all the time.

0 comments: